Xiaomi is doing it again by letting users have some more fun without pains to get that fun. Recently the company’s global VP Manu Kumar Jain went on twitter and announced an open sale for Xiaomi Mi A2.
The super seller POCO F1 was also made open for purchase earlier. Xaiomi is having sufficient stocks that can be put on sale for consumers to easily get their hands on. POCO F1 currently is letting out the 128 GB version only.
We at @XiaomiIndia have been increasing our manufacturing capacity so that Mi Fans can buy their favourite products at any time! 🙏
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) September 14, 2018
Xiaomi Mi A2 Key Specs
- Aluminium Boy and Front Glass housing.
- Dual Nano Sim with Dual Standby.
- LTPS IPS LCD Display of 5.99 inches.
- 2.5D corning gorilla glass 5.
- 1080 x 2160 pixel resolution.
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Android One.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM 6GB/4GB
- Internal Storage – 128/64/32 GB
- Rear Camera – Dual 12 MP (f/1.8) + 20 MP (f/1.8)
- Front Camera – 20 MP (f/2.2)
- 3.5 mm audio jack, wireless lan, bluetooth 5.0, GPS, infrared, USB type c.
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 3000 mAh battery with quick charge 4.0.
The Mi A1 was also a quite decent smartphone which had stock Android OS from Google itself under the Android one initiative. The new Mi A2 doesn’t come with the notch as many others are these days. Also, the back look quite reminiscent of that of the iPhone X. Shall be available in Black, Gold, Blue, Red and Rose gold colours to choose from. The phone though is missing out on the battery power but quick charge 4.0 may lower down your worries a bit. The 64 GB version is available for Rs. 16,999 exclusively on Amazon India and Mi.com.
Buy Xiaomi Mi A2 (Black) – Click Here
Buy Xiaomi Mi A2 (Gold) – Click Here