When it comes to choosing a package manager for your Windows Operating System, we are sure you might have heard of the popular website called Ninite. This service offers free as well as a paid version. The free version can be used to either install available apps in their database or to update the installed software on your PC.
The pro version manages your Windows PCs (XP SP3 and later) in a live web interface with Ninite Pro. Install the lightweight Ninite Agent on your machines and they instantly appear on the web for simple point-and-click management. It’s an easy way to get a real-time interactive view of all your machines.
You don’t have to go one by one, accepting the terms and conditions, clicking next all the time. All you have to do is just pick up your apps and hit go. Software provided or suggested are all open source. The choices are a bit low and users can also suggest apps for the company. Ninite works on Windows 10, 8.x, 7, Vista, XP Service Pack 3, and equivalent Server versions.
Benefits of Ninite
- Starts working as soon as the download manager is downloaded and run.
- Hassle-free installation procedures. Installation is totally automated with security.
- Apps are downloaded and installed in their default location.
- Accompanied junk and toolbars are eliminated to give you just the software you asked for.
- 32 bit or 64 bit, it will take care off.
- Language selection for the apps is available or installs by default.
- Works in the background and does not bother your work.
- The most stable version of the app is installed.
- Up to date, apps are always skipped to speed up the process.
- Reboot requests from installers are also skipped.
- Software or the apps are sources from the original software providers website.
- Ultimately saves a lot of your time when you install all of them one by one.
- Free version installer can be saved for future use. Just run and all the apps shall be updated.
Try yourself and do let us know your views on the same.