Group video and voice calling is now active on WhatsApp for both Android and iOS devices. This feature enables you to call 4 people simultaneously irrespective of their locations.
Obviously, for video or voice calling to work, everyone should have internet access. The group calls always end to end encrypted and designed to work reliably around the world in different working conditions.
Additionally, you can secure your WhatsApp using the two-step verification. Read More.
How to make Video Calls on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and go to your Home Screen and swipe to the left or click to access the Calls page.
- Now click on the add button below to select the contact you like to call.
- Make a voice or video call and hit the option.
- During the ongoing call, on the top right corner click on Add Participant.
- Select another contact from the list. Likewise, you can add up to 4 participates in total.
On normal occasions, the calls are very audible and visible enough. But if you are constant complainers of low internet connectivity then it might cause you some or the other trouble.
During video group calls, you can switch between the rear and front camera, mute the audio or even pause the video.
If you do not have this feature, make sure your WhatsApp is updated to the latest version from the Google play store or the Apple app store.
Hope you like the article, make sure to subscribe to our free email news subscription and do not forget to follow us on our social profiles.