Today i am going to list 5 cool, high end graphic games that will blow your minds up. These games are not only high graphic enabled but are also flooded with awesome background scores, eye soothing backgrounds and marvelous gaming levels. I have personally tried many of them and have found them very interesting as we go up level by level. Every level has it own surprises and strategies have to be made to clear up the stages and get bonuses and others. They will really seize your minds but may ask for heavy configuration in return. As i go and explain, i will also let you know what configuration do you need in order to play each of them. So Lets check them out !!!
The Very first and have to be on my list is the mind blowing game called "Crysis 2"
1) Cysis 2 - Crysis 2 takes place in 2023, three years after the events of the first game, in a destroyed New York City which has since been evacuated due to alien infestation. The game begins with news footage of a large outbreak of the "Manhattan" virus, a gruesome disease that causes complete cellular breakdown; civil unrest; and panic about an alien invasion by the Ceph, the tentacled, squid-like alien race behind the incident of the previous game, Crysis. Due to the breakdown in social order within New York City, Manhattan is placed under martial law, and under contract from the US Department of Defense, soldiers from Crynet Enforcement & Local Logistics (or simply "CELL"), a private military contractor run by the Crynet corporation, police the chaos.............
[Text Via Wiki]
|PC Minimum System Requirements|
2) Call OF Duty : Black Ops - Call of Duty: Black Ops takes place during the Cold War, in the 1960s. The story focuses on the CIA-backed clandestine black operations carried out behind enemy lines. These missions take place in various locations around the globe such as the Ural Mountains in central Russia,Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. The single-player campaign revolves around an experimental chemical weapon codenamed "Nova-6".
The player mainly controls SAD/SOG special forces operative Alex Mason and occasionally CIA agent Jason Hudson, as well as other characters. Mason often works with Frank Woods and Joseph Bowman, while Hudson teams up with Grigori Weaver, a Russian-born field operative. Viktor Reznov, a key character from the Soviet campaign in World at War returns. Its Russian protagonist Dimitri Petrenko also makes an appearance. Black Ops features several historical figures: Mason meets John F. Kennedy, Robert McNamara, and Fidel Castro.....................[Text Via Wiki]
3) Assassin’s Creed II - Assassin's Creed II takes place in an open world with nonlinear gameplay, allowing the player to roam freely within several regions throughout late fifteenth-century Italy such as Venice, Florence,Forlì and the Tuscan countryside. The Animus 2.0, a new version of the machine of the same name present in Assassin's Creed, provides in-game context for changes and additions to several game elements. A database is also available, providing extra historical information about key landmarks, characters and services that the player encounters. The health system has been made more dynamic, with synchronization to the Animus and causing the character to recover only from minor injuries. More grievous injuries require visiting a street-side doctor or use of medicine (which can be purchased from doctors or found on bodies)....................................[Text Via Wiki]
4) Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect 2 begins weeks after the ending of the first game. While patrolling for geth, the Normandy is attacked by an unknown starship and its crew is forced to evacuate. During the evacuation, Shepard tosses Joker into the Normandy's final escape pod before being blasted into space. After a suit breach, Shepard asphyxiates and falls to the planet below. With the help of former squadmate Liara T'Soni, Shepard's body is retrieved by a human supremacist organization called Cerberus and they spend two years resurrecting him. Once revived, Shepard awakes aboard a besieged station, where he/she helps Cerberus agents Jacob Taylor and Miranda Lawson escape. Immediately after, Shepard is given an audience with the Illusive Man, head of Cerberu.......[Text Via Wiki]
5) GTA 4 - (Grand Theft Auto - 4) - The characters that appear in Grand Theft Auto IV are diverse and relative to the respective boroughs of Liberty City they are based in; belonging to various gangs and ethnic groups. The player controls Niko Bellic, a veteran of the Yugoslav Wars. According to Dan Houser, virtually none of the characters from the previous games would return, as "most of the characters we liked were dead, further evidenced by in-game graffiti bidding farewell to these characters. Unlike previous games in the series, the voice actors of Grand Theft Auto IV do not include notable and high-profile celebrities, instead opting for lesser known actors such as Michael Hollick, Jason Zumwalt, Timothy Adams and Coolie Ranx. Katt Williams and Ricky Gervais have their likenesses and comedy depicted in an in-game comedy club....[Text Via Wiki]